Ulla Leigh Terms of Service
Last Updated Date: January 5, 2020
Palindrome Art Ltd., (“Ulla Leigh,” “we”, “Palindrome Art Ltd” or “our”) provides a service for viewing, selling and purchasing original works of art and commercially exploiting digital images of works of art through our website, accessible at www.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.comwww.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.com (the “Site”).
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Palindrome Art Ltd., located at Sovereign House, 212-224 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, UK, UK WC2H 8HQ United Kingdom (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Ulla Leigh (www.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.comwww.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.com) website as well as any related applications (the “Website”).
The Website provides the following services: Online marketplace for selling art posters, original posters, and limited edition prints. (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately.
Palindrome Art Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
The Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
Account registration is not required for our users (customers) to be able to use services or/and purchase services/products on the Website. Nevertheless, we have the possibility of creating an account (“Account”) by completing our registration process. During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain information and you will establish a username and a password. Password is generated automatically for your account to protect at the highest level your security and unauthorised access.
You represent and warrant that: (a) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete and relate to you and not a third party; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such information as necessary; (c) you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account; (d) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions; and (e) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site.
Palindrome Art Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
Purchases of Printed Art Works
As a User, you may purchase Printed ArtWorks that are listed on Palindrome’s Art Ltd Website – www.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.comwww.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.com. Prices for Printed Art Works will be as specified on the applicable listing. Listed prices include shipping and VAT. You acknowledge that prices do not include handling charges or applicable Taxes defined by your country of delivery (example: customs).
When you purchase Printed Art Works through www.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.comwww.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.com, Palindrome Art Ltd and its third-party service providers will collect your billing and shipping information, your payment will be processed, and afterwards ordered Printed Art Works will be shipped directly to you.
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
Palindrome Art Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order for a Printed Art Work placed via the Palindrome’s Art Ltd website (www.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.comwww.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.com) determines, in its reasonable discretion, that the item is mispriced, out of stock, discontinued, or otherwise unavailable at the price listed via the website.
If Palindrome Art Ltd cancels an order placed via the Services, Palindrome’s Art Ltd representatives will send you an email confirmation of such cancellation and you will not be charged for your order or your payment will be returned in the next 30 days.
You understand and agree that Palindrome Art Ltd uses commercially reasonable efforts to display the colors of Digital Works and Printed Art Works accurately via the website. However, because individual computer monitors may display colors differently, Palindrome Art Ltd is not responsible for the color accuracy of any Digital Works or Printed Works displayed on the website and disclaims all liability in this regard.
Palindrome’s Art Ltd Content
All content presented on the website (www.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.comwww.ullaleigh.flywheelstaging.com) including text, graphics, audio, video and images of works of art (collectively, “Palindrome’s Art Content) is sonly-owned by Palindrome Art Ltd.
As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
● Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
● Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences
● Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site
● Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services
● Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
● Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
● Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
● Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
● Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
● Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
● Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
● Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
● Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
● Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise
● Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
● Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
● Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
● Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
● Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
● Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
● Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
● Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
● Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
● Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
● Advertise products or services not intended by us
● Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
Palindrome Art Ltd will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law.
If you wish to purchase a Printed Art Work, or any other product or service via the website, you may be asked by us or our designee to supply certain information relevant to your purchase, including, without limitation, credit card number, expiration date, billing address, VAT ID, and shipping information.
We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to: change descriptions or references to artworks, products, subscriptions, software or services; limit the available quantity of any artworks, products, subscriptions, software, or services; honor, or refuse to honor, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; and/or refuse to provide any user of the Services with any products, subscriptions, software or services. We may modify any points, rewards, or the terms that govern their usage, at our sole discretion, and such modifications may make the points or rewards more or less common, valuable, effective, or functional.
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to (1) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) refuse, restrict access to or availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions; (4) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Website and Services.
Palindrome Art Ltd will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 21 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in the original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.
Return shipping will be paid at the customers’ expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping. Palindrome Art Ltd will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
Domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days. Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 – 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at the checkout.
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of the order. Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
If the delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
If you find a parcel is damaged in transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with the next steps.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Palindrome Art Ltd and you regarding the Services and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Palindrome Art Ltd and you regarding the Services.
Contacting Palindrome Art Ltd
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact Palindrome Art Ltd at email@example.com@gmail.com
If you have a complaint, you may contact us at Palindrome’s Art Ltd legal department:
Palindrome Art Ltd
Sovereign House 212-224 Shaftesbury Avenue
London WC2H 8HQ
© All rights reserved.